Paniniwala lang ninyo na “no read no write” si Muhammad.
• May pruweba sa Hadith na hindi yan totoo.
• Sabi sa Sahih Al Bukhari Book 52, Hadith 191:
a. “Narrated Abdullah bin Abbas: Allah’s Apostle WROTE to Caesar and invited him to Islam…”
b. “Abu Sufyan added, “Caesar then asked for the letter of Allah’s Apostle and it was read”
c. Iyan ba ang “no read no write”? Sumulat pa sa Caesar ayon sa Hadith.
d. Kung nakakasulat si Muhammad ay nakakabasa rin siya.
Sagot: Just Click Here. Thank you.
• Sabi sa Bukhari Book 70, Hadith 573:
a. “Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas: [narrated] … the prophet said, “Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray.”
b. Diyan ay malinaw na sinabi mismo ni Muhammad na nakakasulat siya. So, hindi siya “no read no write” tulad ng paniniwala ninyo.
c. Kung sasabihin ninyo na may sinasabi sa Quran na “ummi” o “illiterate” si Muhammad ay baka mali ang unawa ninyo sa “ummi” o baka kontra-kontra ang Quran at Hadith. Kayo na po ang pumili.
• Dahil nakakasulat at nakakabasa si Muhammad ay bagsak ang batayan ninyo sa “miracle” ng Quran.
• Kung sasabihin ninyo na “haka-haka” ang Hadith ay paki deklara ninyo nang malinaw para klaro sa lahat ng narito.
Sagot: Declaration of illitercay.
“And you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Otherwise the falsifiers would have had [cause for] doubt.” ~ Qur’an 29:48
Narated By Anas : There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat-al-Baqara and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again and he used to say: “Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him.” Then Allah caused him to die, and the people buried him, but in the morning they saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, “This is the act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and took his body out of it because he had run away from them.” They again dug the grave deeply for him, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, “This is an act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and threw his body outside it, for he had run away from them.” They dug the grave for him as deep as they could, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. So they believed that what had befallen him was not done by human beings and had to leave him thrown (on the ground).
Sahih Bukhari Volume 004, Book 056, Hadith Number 814
Una, naipakita ko na batay sa Hadith na mali ang paniniwala na “no read no write” si Muhammad.
Pangalawa, bago pa mangaral si Muhammad ay laganap na ang kwento mula sa Bibliya kung paano nilikha ng Diyos ang langit at lupa kaya hindi kataka-taka na may kaalaman si Muhammad tungkol diyan.
• Kung sasabihin ninyo na “haka-haka” na nauna ang ulat ng Bibliya tungkol sa paglikha o creation ay patunayan ninyo na nauna ang kwento ni Muhammad na nasa Quran.
• Proof po at hindi haka-haka ang ibigay ninyo.
Maraming sagot sa hamon na iyan pero isa lang muna ang ibibigay ko: Ang Exodus 20:1-26
• Ang lahat ng sinasabi sa Ex20:1-26 ay galing mismo sa Diyos at sinabi mismo ng Diyos sa tunay na propeta na si Moises.
• Ang patunay na galing sa Diyos ang mga nasa Ex20:1-26 ay humarap mismo ang Diyos sa mga pinuno ng Israel upang ipakita na Siya ang nangusap kay Moises. (Exodus 24:9-12)
• Walang ganyan sa Quran.
• Quran mismo ang nagsasabi na hindi ang Diyos ang nag-reveal ng Quran kay Muhammad kundi isa raw “Gabriel” o “Jibreel.” (S53:10)
• Ang problema ng mga Muslim ay wala silang pruweba na meron ngang “Jibreel” na nag-reveal ng Quran kay Muhammad.
• Walang kahit isang Sahaba na nakakita o nakarinig nung i-reveal daw nung “Jibreel” ang Quran kay Muhammad.
“They, (angels) disobey not, the Commands they receive from God, but do that which they are commanded.” ~ Quran 66:6
“And he revealed to His Servant what he revealed.” ~ Qur’an 53:10
“O you who covers himself [with a garment], Arise and warn, And your Lord glorify, And your clothing purify.” ~ Qur’an 74:1-4
From his last Sermon: “Oh people, reflect on my words. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example and if you follow these, you will not fail.”
Quran: “And obey God and the Messenger so that you may receive mercy” (3:132).
God is obeyed by the angel. — Qur’an 66:6 >> What did the angel do in Qur’an 53:10 is part of what is commanded to him by God, to teach Muhammad His Words. >> God says in Qur’an 74:1-4 to Muhammad to ARISE AND WARN, GLORY THE GOD AND PURIFY HIS CLOTHING.
In Qur’an 3:132, it LOGICALLY and C:EARLY means that NOT OBEYING MUHAMMAD, MEANS NOT OBEYING GOD ALSO.